- Hi Jassu,
Today is Afia's last day at Kids Cove. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff at Kids Cove for doing a wonderful job of imparting early childhood education to Afia.
It has been more than 3 years since we enrolled Afia into Kids Cove. Over the entire period we have seen many positive changes in Afia, her confidence has improved-- its been amazing.
It has been made possible by the efforts and care offered by the staff at Kids Cove.
Thanks to you she is confident and eagerly looks forward to going to the primary school.
Keep up the good work and thank you once again.
Tasneem and Hafeez Naushad.
- Would like to convey special thanks to teachers Rachel and Phillipa for always loving and caring for our Luke. We really feel welcome and that he is happy at Kidscove. Their care and attention is honestly appreciated and rare.
- I want to say how happy with have been with Kidscove in taking very good care of Copper since he was 11 months old. He has really enjoyed his time there and has learned so many wonderful things and has experienced lots of different things thanks to the teachers there.
We will miss the team at Kidscove.
Cristy & Andrew Kennedy
- Charlie has had a wonderful just over 4 years at kids cove, his years here have ensured he is ready for school, as a parent I have always been very comfortable leaving him in such good hands. Thank you very much for everything that the team has done over this time. It seems like yesterday he was just learning to sit up in the baby room!!
- I'm Zachary Xu's (from pre school) mum. I'm writing to notify you that Zachary's last day is 23rd of December 2016.
We are going on a family trip to China for three months for Chinese New Year.
Zachary has already enrolled with Parnell primary school next year. Therefore when We come back in April next year we might come back to you for preschool part-timely as the primary school allows early attending.
My husband and I are very appreciated the KidsCove and all teachers give great caring to Zachary and encouraging his learning. In the last three years, Zachary has become a very confident boy with good behaviour and good learning skills. He enjoyed every his learning stage at KidsCove and he loves everyone at KidsCove. We believe the last three years will be a very memorable time in his childhood.
We know it will be very sad for him to say " goodbye " to everyone however We believe this is the happy ending we all expected after a child's first learning stage.
In the end we would like to thank all of you again for your great work and your love that you gave to Zachary. We wish all of you the best !
Yu Peng Xu and Chen Gao and Zachary Xu.
As you may already know that due to my wife getting a new job at St lukes, we will have to end the membership with kidscove
Her last day will be 24th Feb 2017.
I have to say am very sad as this is by far the best. My baby has grown so much and has been happier than ever I have seen
You guys are just too good and you deserve all the love you can get
We only want to cancel due to my wife's job
- Amazing place and Lovely people.👌